Welcome to Class 3 Tigers!
Class Teacher - Miss S Robinson
Teaching and Learning Assisstants
Mrs R Rawcliffe
Mrs T Khan
Mrs A Fraz
Keep checking our class page to see what the Tigers have been learning next!
Remember there are different ways to help your child at home.
- Read with your child.
- Complete homework set it your child's homework book.
- Complete the experiential homework.
- Use education city (log in is inside your child's homework book)
Spring Term First Half
Overview of the term:
Week 1: Book - Snowmen at Night. Keeping warm in winter etc.
Week 2: Book - Tiger in the Snow. Melting and heating etc.
Week 3: Chinese New Year.
Week 4: The Gingerbread Man. Baking.
Week 5: The Little Red Hen. Baking.
Week 6: Pancake day. Valentines day.
Please be encouraged to help your child by giving them the best experiences to aid their education. Some ideas this term would be:
- Taking them outdoors to play in the different weathers.
- Going climbing and slashing in puddles in the park.
- Going to a shop/bakery and buying their own food.