Welcome to Class 1 Tigers
Class Teacher - Mrs Raw
Teaching and Learning Assistant - Mrs Littlefair
Teaching and Learning Assistant - Mrs Ashraf
Cover Teacher - Mrs Ahmed
Lunchtime Welfare Assistant - Mrs Mubarak
It is very important that your child is able to carry on their learning at home. Also we like to involve parents in the learning process as much as possible. Take note of the homework that will be sent home whilst your child is in Reception.
Green Homework book
- Phonics homework to learn letter sounds.
- To be handed in every Thursday.
Education City https://ec1.educationcity.com/
- Play games on the computer at home related to the learning in class.
- Log in using details in home reading diary.
- Library book changed every week on a Tuesday.
- Home reading book changed once a week, please make sure you sign your child's diary.
- Oxford reading owls, details in home reading diary http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
- Ideas of experiences you and your child can have at home.
- Great fun and will aid your child's learning in class.
Our PE day is Tuesday. Please make sure your child has the correct PE kit in school at all times. This includes black shorts, white T-shirt and black pumps. Please keep checking your child's PE kit (especially their pumps) to make sure that they fit correctly.