...to Class 2 Crocodiles
Class Teacher: Mrs Furness
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Gilchrist / Mrs Ashraf
Cover Teacher: Mrs Clarey
Volunteer: Mrs Beggs
Lunchtime Welfare: Mrs Sheikh
These can be purchased from Whittacres in town. Please bring them to school everyday.
It is important for children to continue their learning at home. At Cedars we like to involve parents in the learning process as much as possible. Please note below the homework that will be sent home whilst your child is in Reception.
Green Homework books
- Phonics/writing homework.
- Please hand in every Thursday.
-New homework will be given each Friday.
Education City https://ec1.educationcity.com/
- Play educational games.
- Log in details are in each child's home reading diary.
(Please let me know if these are not working asap)
- Library books are changed every Tuesday.
- Home reading books are changed once a week,
please make sure you sign your child's diary.
- Oxford reading owls, details in home reading diary http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
- Lots of experiences you and your child can have at home or out and about.
- Great fun and will aid your child's learning in class.
Purple Mash www.purplemash.com
-Log in can be found in the front of reading record.
-Lots of fun games and creative programs to use.
The children experienced holding fish.
The children loved playing on the bikes and scooters. We talked about space and safety and pushing to make them move.