Class teacher: Mrs Raw
Teaching assistant: Mrs Feilding
Our PE days are: Monday and Wednesday.
Please make sure your child has their full PE kit in school at all times. Any questions, please ask.
Year 1 Homework
In year 1 your child should be aiming to do 10-15 minutes homework daily (although topic based work may take a little longer)
- Home reader - Please read with your child for 5 minutes every day and sign their home reading record
- Purple Mash - Exciting topic homework where your child can apply what they have learnt in class.
- Education City - Fun games for your child to apply what they have learnt.
- Homework Books - A list of homework activities will be sent hoe every term, these will include Literacy, Numeracy, Topic and project based tasks. Please comment and sign once your child has completed a task.
- Rock Stars - Multiplication activities.
- My Maths - Numeracy activities
My Maths - http://mymaths.co.uk/
Purple Mash - https://www.purplemash.com/
Jolly Phonics - http://jollylearning.co.uk/gallery/audio-2/
Phonics Play - http://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
Education City - Educationcity.com
Autumn 1 - Amazing Animals
Lost and Found
This term we have been looking at stories by Oliver Jeffers, particularly, Lost and Found.
Our Class Story Map of Lost and Found
We described how the penguin must be feeling using Roll on the Wall
Autumn 2 - The Great Fire of London
The children have been thinking about remembrance day in class. They have written acrostic poems and made poppies.