Our PE days are: Wednesday and Friday.
Please make sure your child has their full PE kit in school at all times. Any questions, please ask.
Year 1 Homework
In year 1 your child should be aiming to do 10-15 minutes homework daily (although topic based work may take a little longer)
- Home reader - Please read with your child for 5 minutes every day and sign their home reading record
- Purple Mash - Exciting topic homework where your child can apply what they have learnt in class.
- Education City - Fun games for your child to apply what they have learnt.
- Homework Books - A list of homework activities will be sent hoe every term, these will include Literacy, Numeracy, Topic and project based tasks. Please comment and sign once your child has completed a task.
- Rock Stars - Multiplication activities.
- My Maths - Numeracy activities
My Maths - http://mymaths.co.uk/
Purple Mash - https://www.purplemash.com/
Jolly Phonics - http://jollylearning.co.uk/gallery/audio-2/
Phonics Play - http://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
Education City - Educationcity.com
It is only through raising expectations and striving for excellence that our children can reach their full potential.